Thursday, August 17, 2017

Submission Call!

I am looking to publish authors, new/ underrepresented and published alike, along with their short story, poem, memoir, essay, any writing that wished considered.

I want to see work from writers that push boundaries, take risks, dive into the darkness without worry of the ripple.

Make me laugh. Make me bleed. Make me weep or scream or recoil in disgust. Make me crave life, love, death. Offend me, enrage me, hurt me, but please, please, pleeeeease don't bore me with safe, unscathing, inoffensive 'Friends' episode remakes, especially if there is a complete lack of humor.



DEADLINE
 to be determined

Submit your work for consideration to:  Email with subject line as:
Submission call — < title >

Body of Email: 
Paste entire submission if under 5000 words
or
Send link to Google Docs if over 5000 words

If chosen, you will be contacted for sales links (if applicable) websites, Facebook page(s), contact info / author bio 

Your work will be published on our website and shared with all credits on Twitter, my Facebook Author page, and all other sources in which I partake including the Scribblers Chamber Writing Group, across all mediums and groups with a possible 50-80K audience reach.

Write like it's criminal!

No comments:

Post a Comment